Date: 9th June 2006 at 1:25pm
Written by:

Vital Blues asked what you would prefer, England to win the World Cup or Blues to gain promotion?

The majority, in a close vote, said Blues to gain promotion. That option obtained 57% of the vote, so the remaining 43% said they’d prefer England to win THE trophy this summer.

I’ll go for both thanks very much!

Our latest poll asks if Blues will bounce back next season.